Second to only diamond in hardness when it comes to white colourless natural stones, this lesser renowned stone is a rising star in the jewellery industry with larger clean gemstones fetching top dollar from renowned mines. White sapphires are colourless, with a high refraction index that can often be mistaken as diamonds. However, White sapphires carries a natural blueish tone with some natural white sapphires carrying hues of pink, yellow, blue and greenish tones, making the selection of pure white sapphires a tough process to only showcase pure white sapphires that reflects brilliantly in natural day light.
A rising star in the gemstone industry used in myriad of designer and precious jewellery. White Sapphires are growing in collectability and trend making it a highly desirable addition to any collection. Almost every gem lover have diamonds in their collection, but boasting having unique pieces from white sapphires almost stands on and surprises fellow gemstone lovers and can often become a conversational starter.
Viktor Alexander specializes in sourcing and cutting various hues of sapphires from ethically and credibly mines to ensure that gemstones used within our products are conflict free and ethically produced to international luxury standards. It is natural for gemstones to sometimes exude very minor inclusions not visible to the naked eye and is not considered a defect but part of the characteristics of natural mined gemstones. As every gemstone is natural, some minor colour variations might exist and should not be considered a defect.
For further information, contact your nearest sales associate at our authorized dealer or Viktor Alexander boutiques.
All Viktor Alexander Products are manufactured with the finest materials in accordance with stringent international luxury standards. From the ethical sourcing of gemstones to the usage of pure, non-recycled metal, quality is upheld at all cost. Each piece is handmade, with hours of intensive labour invested into crafting, setting and finishing each product individually, adding exclusitivity and artisanal craftmanship with every piece created.
SILVER & 18K GOLD MAINTENANCE
Jewellery can last a lifetime with proper and regular maintenance, please follow the maintenance guide below:-
- When not in use, store it within the pouch provided by the brand.
- You must avoid direct exposure with chemicals such as perfume, grease, alcohol-based chemicals that can cause severe tarnishing or damage on the metal surface.
- Gently clean any jewellery with specialized silver and gold polishing cloth or solutions without the usage of an harmful chemicals. You may alternatively bring the product for cleaning and polishing at our authorized retailer or boutiques as well as your trusted professional jewellers.
- Avoid regular exposure to moisture that can cause tarnishing to silver and gold. Use a clean cloth to regularly wipe and remove grease and dirt on the silver or gold surfaces.
- Plating on the surface may be easily scratched and removed by rough use or over polishing, please exercise restraint and caution when wearing your jewellery products.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive surface or materials that can scratch and cause irreversible damage to the product and gemstones.
- Any servicing or repairs should be carried out by professional jewellers or authorized repair centres.
Gemstones used in Viktor Alexander products are 100% natural and exudes different properties of hardness, lustre and colour. All natural gemstones contain flaws such as crystals, silks, and inclusions that should not be viewed as a defect or imperfections.
- Do not expose gemstone to intense or direct hear that can damage or alter the natural properties of the gemstone.
- Avoid hard knocks or rough surfaces that can permanently damage or potentially dislodge these natural gemstones. Chemicals may also cause gemstones to change its natural properties especially harmful chemicals such as acid or artificial colourings.
- Gently clean gemstones with cotton pads or swabs to remove dirt and grease on the gemstones. We do not encourage ultrasonic cleaners as it can potentially loosen or dislodge gemstones.
- Any gemstones that become dislodged can be replaced by an authorized service center or boutique. Please do not attempt to re-set the gemstone on your own as it may cause further damage or breakage to the gemstones and jewellery.
Our sales representative are always at your disposal should you need further information or assistance.
We value every customer that chooses to purchase our products online. We guarantee all authenticity of our products advertised within this website and to ensure a smooth delivery process, we offer you complimentary shipping for total purchases above USD 250. For total purchases under USD250, we will charge a minimal shipping fees based on the continent and country when you fill in your delivery details.
Complimentary free shipping generally takes 7-14 days from the initial placement and confirmation order. For shipping enquiries, you may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number provided to you.
Alternatively, we have an option in which our customers may choose expedited shipping via a global network of logistics provider such as FED Ex, UPS or DHL, which will incur additional shipping cost. The cost is calculated based on our system and range between USD15-USD30 and will be charged together with the total upon checkout should you opt for Express Shipping. Express Shipping generally deliver within 3-5 days upon confirmation of order and payment.
For more information, you may chat or email us.