White Zircon is a 100% natural and transparent semi-precious gemstone that is colourless that can be often be confused with man-made cubic zirconia. Natural white zircons are mined from Africa to Asia Pacific and are segregated according to clarity and translucent with top grade stones fetching commendable prices. These stones are often used as growing substitute for diamonds and white sapphires as they are less expensive but exude similar appearance to the untrained eye due to its transparent colourless nature and its high refractive index at 1.9-2.0. There is a growing demand for 18k jewellery set with inexpensive gemstone alternatives instead of man-made gemstones and white zircon has risen to the challenge being a natural mined gemstone and an excellent alternative to diamonds without the fancy exorbitant price. It is a gemstone with relative hardness of 7.5 on Mohs Scale softer in comparison to white sapphires at 9 and diamonds 10 at on Mohs Scale of hardness.
These natural stones are currently available from small millimetre sizes up to 4-5 carats and available in various shapes and sizes. As with all gemstones, the clarity plays a vital determinant in the price with loupe clean stones commanding good prices. Viktor Alexander specially sources its natural white zircon from Africa and Australia to specially cut and set within the brand’s jewellery and accessories. It is natural for gemstones to sometimes exude very minor inclusions not visible to the naked eye and is not considered a defect but part of the characteristics of natural mined gemstones. As every gemstone is natural, some minor colour variations might exist and should not be considered a defect.
For further information, contact your nearest sales associate at our authorized dealer or Viktor Alexander boutiques.
All Viktor Alexander Products are manufactured with the finest materials in accordance with stringent international luxury standards. From the ethical sourcing of gemstones to the usage of pure, non-recycled metal, quality is upheld at all cost. Each piece is handmade, with hours of intensive labour invested into crafting, setting and finishing each product individually, adding exclusitivity and artisanal craftmanship with every piece created.
SILVER & 18K GOLD MAINTENANCE
Jewellery can last a lifetime with proper and regular maintenance, please follow the maintenance guide below:-
- When not in use, store it within the pouch provided by the brand.
- You must avoid direct exposure with chemicals such as perfume, grease, alcohol-based chemicals that can cause severe tarnishing or damage on the metal surface.
- Gently clean any jewellery with specialized silver and gold polishing cloth or solutions without the usage of an harmful chemicals. You may alternatively bring the product for cleaning and polishing at our authorized retailer or boutiques as well as your trusted professional jewellers.
- Avoid regular exposure to moisture that can cause tarnishing to silver and gold. Use a clean cloth to regularly wipe and remove grease and dirt on the silver or gold surfaces.
- Plating on the surface may be easily scratched and removed by rough use or over polishing, please exercise restraint and caution when wearing your jewellery products.
- Avoid contact with rough or abrasive surface or materials that can scratch and cause irreversible damage to the product and gemstones.
- Any servicing or repairs should be carried out by professional jewellers or authorized repair centres.
Gemstones used in Viktor Alexander products are 100% natural and exudes different properties of hardness, lustre and colour. All natural gemstones contain flaws such as crystals, silks, and inclusions that should not be viewed as a defect or imperfections.
- Do not expose gemstone to intense or direct hear that can damage or alter the natural properties of the gemstone.
- Avoid hard knocks or rough surfaces that can permanently damage or potentially dislodge these natural gemstones. Chemicals may also cause gemstones to change its natural properties especially harmful chemicals such as acid or artificial colourings.
- Gently clean gemstones with cotton pads or swabs to remove dirt and grease on the gemstones. We do not encourage ultrasonic cleaners as it can potentially loosen or dislodge gemstones.
- Any gemstones that become dislodged can be replaced by an authorized service center or boutique. Please do not attempt to re-set the gemstone on your own as it may cause further damage or breakage to the gemstones and jewellery.
Our sales representative are always at your disposal should you need further information or assistance.
We value every customer that chooses to purchase our products online. We guarantee all authenticity of our products advertised within this website and to ensure a smooth delivery process, we offer you complimentary shipping for total purchases above USD 250. For total purchases under USD250, we will charge a minimal shipping fees based on the continent and country when you fill in your delivery details.
Complimentary free shipping generally takes 7-14 days from the initial placement and confirmation order. For shipping enquiries, you may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number provided to you.
Alternatively, we have an option in which our customers may choose expedited shipping via a global network of logistics provider such as FED Ex, UPS or DHL, which will incur additional shipping cost. The cost is calculated based on our system and range between USD15-USD30 and will be charged together with the total upon checkout should you opt for Express Shipping. Express Shipping generally deliver within 3-5 days upon confirmation of order and payment.
For more information, you may chat or email us.