All Baccarat & Co.products are manufactured with quality materials sourced from the finest tanneries in Europe to ensure durability, comfort and elegance. All leathers are 100% natural top grain calf leather. Sometimes, slight colour variations and small imperfections can occur on the leather as these are part of the natural characteristics of the leather and should not be considered imperfections or defects. You may alternatively request for professional assistance from our trained customer service representative for more information on different ways to care for your leather goods.
To enjoy your bag or accessory and preserve its natural characteristics, we recommend you to pay attention to the following:
– In order to retain its original shape, the bag must not be over-filled. This will also prevent possible damage to the shoulder strap, fasteners, zippers and clasps.
– You should avoid exposing contact with direct water or chemicals, which can potentially damage the leather, causing irreversible changes to the leather. Discoloration may also occur when leather absorbs moisture and oils from your skin.
– With immediate exposure to water or moisture, be sure to absorb any moisture immediately using a soft dry cloth. Do not wipe directly but pad it with a soft cotton cloth.
– Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or intense heat, as it may cause the colour of the leather to fade.
– Avoid contact with grease, cream, perfume and oil based make-up.
– Avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials that can damage the surface of the leather.
– In the event of stain, use only specialized cleaning products designed for leather goods. Alternatively, consider sending the product to a professional bag spa or leather specialist.
– Grease marks can be removed with unscented talcum powder. Pour some over the stain, keep it overnight and brush it off with a soft and clean brush.
– Minor scratches can potentially be removed by rubbing gently on the scratch using a circular movement and a clean dry cotton pad.
– Avoid exposing the metal accessories such as zipper, brand related hardware to harsh chemicals or rough surfaces to avoid discoloration and scratches.
– Your leather goods often come with a custom dust pouch for additional protection Exercise extra care if your leather products come with metal chains that could potentially damage or stain the bags over prolonged period of storage, as it should be removed and stored inside the bag.
Our sales representatives are available should you need further information or assistance.